Sunday 17 June 2012

Ohana means family, family means no one will left behind



Inspired from Leroy and stitch movie
I'm a stitch lover and dead fans!
So, I  did this infographic to myself and all fans here!
Sorry if I left out some cousins :)
and forgive my vector art.
Okay, this infographic is about Cousins
since in movie, Lilo says we call everyone cousin and it means "family or friend".
Ohana means family <3

I use Sticker vector art style as in the movie,
Lilo makes herself an album named "Cousin" .
And she paste the pictures she take and write down their true place and abilities!
Such a sweet girl!


Here are the cropping parts of different experiment number series.




0-series




1-series





2-series






3-series




5-series





6-series





sorry for the quality, the jpg size is really big ;(




Clean version without functions and abilities :D

3 comments: