Sunday 29 January 2012

10 Things About Me


As my lecturer (can't tell) =P asked us to do this assignment, so I need to ask myself 10 stupid questions.

1)  Am I pretty? =P
Yes, obviously. Be confident of myself!
As pretty as flower.

2) Am I smart?
Hmmm.....From the past 18 years of my life, I think I am smart enough in my studies, not in LOVE.
UPSR- 6a1b ( =( saddest moment in my life, argggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!)
PMR- 8a ( =D proud of myself)
SPM- 9a1b ( =DDDDDD my mum is surprised. She thought I'm only fooling around.)
As smart as a whip. 

3) Am I clumsy?
Okay. I have to admit is a litttttllllllleeeeee bit clumsy......:P
Forget where I put my mobile phone, Knock into something easily, Fall down Frequently!( Really hate this, that's why both my knees look bad).....Blablablaaaaaaa.....
As clumsy as bear.

4) Am I lazy?
OMG. >///< I'm born this way!
Sleep until I'm satisfied( means over a.m.) =P. And ya I like to do last minute work, to determine my ability!
As lazy as a pig!

5) Am I generous?
Sometimes. :P. For some special circumstances. If you are too over, please find yourself a dustbin, and put yourself inside it! rather than I burst out and then you might regret what you have done.
As generous as a Raven.


6) Am I sweet?
Teehheeeeee >////< For my boyfriend, he uses to say it. :) And I love him very much, no matter what happened. Hope he can trust me more than I trust him.
As sweet as sugar.


7) Am I optimism?
SURE! I love my life. :). I appreciated what I have now. And I will choose to put on the happy smile on my face EVERYDAY in my life. There's always a choice. =)
As happy as clam.


8) Am I crazy?
YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I like to do some extraordinary stuffs with my friends or my family.
Example: Put in my fingers into running fan(Yes, answer is I hurt myself and CRIED)
as crazy as bedbug.


9) Am I shy?
It depends. If I know you very well, I will talk anything and everything. BUT, there's always a but. If I don't really know you, PLEASE tell me who you are and I will be your friend. =D That's easy.
I'm quite open-minded. Or to say Over Open-Minded. In short-form, I describe myself OOM.

10) Am I fat?
ARGH. I hate to think about this. People always say women never being satisfied. I think I'm still fat. Or can I consider as Chubby??? :P~~Hahahahahah~~
as fat as whale.

No comments:

Post a Comment