Sunday 29 January 2012

My monster friends =D


Ma cute doggie~~~:PPP~~~his tongue is much more longer than other dogs~~:DDD~~~
So surprised that I can catch this moment!
Its name is "Cash".


This is the fish that my dad had been fed for over 18 years!
They are older than me!!! :)
I dont really scare at them although they huge (calculated by the mosaic and you might get how long it is, longer than ME, obviously)
I used to help my dad to clean the pool for them.
Of course, you need to feed them first! XD!
OR you might be their snacks!


1 Gold 1 Dark Green
It only left 2 now. Before was 5.
Maybe they died due to the stone or whatever that visitors throw inside the pool(they try to feed them)
Hey?! Do u ever heard big fish eat stone or leaves???? ==
NOOOOOOOOO!!! So stop throwing those things into da pool!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment