Monday 30 January 2012

Daily partners


I bought this today in Jusco. Cost me RM20 (2 packs in 1 set, 6 bars per packs). =D
It's really delicious, can also keep fit! :)
Girls! :))) I recommended this!!!
Still have Strawberry, Chocolate and Blueberry flavours! =D



Guess what is this. =D
This is one of the ways that my mum show me her love! 
This is bird nest that cooked by my mummy!! :)
I love you mummy!! and also daddy!!
If not my daddy, I wont have this bird nest to drink also. ;D



Cadbury from MAS airline. 
:D from the food set.
Delicious!!!!!!!!!
Its chocolate is fine and not really that sweet.


New bought toner :)
Fall in love at the first try.
After you apply onto your face right after you wash your face,
you can feel the smoothness of your skin. =)
RM48 from Etude House.


Mask from Etude House.
RM12 for 5 packs. 
Promotion until next tuesday! 
*Green Tea, Pearl Extract, Lemon, Pomegranate, Aloe*
It's worthy! 
Suitable for all kind of skin. :)



Rock Me! :)))))
I like this smell!
More suit my style~~~~:D


Da~~~~:) TQ for guys or girls who read my blog! 
ENJOY! =D


2 comments:

  1. Nice title^^. so when r u going to gift some of ur daily partners??^^ ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. ><~~~hahahahahah!!!!! when u pay me!

    ReplyDelete